The extraction of juice is done by the action of rotating blades that crush and grind ingredients in order to extract their juices.
Portable Blender Cup Electric USB Wireless Mixer Machine Food Smoothie Processor Hand Held Personal Fruit orange Squeezer Juicer (Color : Blue) is a good model for you to choose.
Read our comparison guide to purchase the right one today!
Feature of product
Band : LKANG
Additional functions of the juicer: mixing, milkshake, juice extraction
Power: 200W and below
Body material: plastic
Centrifugal juicers VS Masticating juicers
- Masticating juicers are better for juicing leafy vegetables. In contrast, centrifugal juicers are more efficient when it comes to extracting juice from hard produce.
- Masticating juicers will have a much slower spinning speed than centrifugal juicers.
- This means that they will produce less heat and, therefore, less oxidation of the juice.
- This also means that they can extract juice from leafy vegetables, wheatgrass, and fruit with skins like oranges. However, masticating juicers are usually more expensive and difficult to clean than centrifugal juicers, so if you plan on using your machine for both fruits and vegetables, there might be an argument for getting a cheaper one with the same functionality as a masticating one.
Are centrifugal juicers good?
- Juicing is great for your health and can help you lose weight. Centrifugal juicers are a popular choice because they are fast, efficient, and affordable. They work by spinning the fruits or vegetables at high speeds to extract all the juice from them.
- There are many different types of centrifugal juicers on the market today, but not all of them will give you healthy juice. Some have blades that chop up the produce instead of spinning it, and these can release more than just juice into your drink.
- We recommend looking for a juicer that is easy to use, inexpensive, and doesn’t overheat or make too much noise while in use.